Friday, November 4, 2016

Ragnarok Online Sniper PVM Build 99/70

Good afternoon, today I'll be showing my Sniper builds. I usually main 190 ASPD Crit Build but before this I used double strafing with not properly utilized build. There are many ways to go about this so I'll just post all the builds I have in mind.

Build #1 : The Archer Set Blitz Beat 190 ASPD Build

Headgear:
Upper: Flappy Angel Wings
Mid: Sunglasses [Vanberk Card] / Binoculars /
Lower: Father's White Moustache / Anything AGI +1/ATK
Weapon: Composite Bow [4] [Cruiser Card, Kobold Card, Drosera Card2x]
Armor: Dragon's Vest [Anolian Card]
Garment: Dragon's Manteau [Dragon Tail Card]
Footgear: Sprint Shoes [Merman Card]
Accessory: Linen's Glove[Kukre Card]
Brooch[1] [Alligator Card]


sniper build ragnarok online

ro sniper abyss
Weak damage :(

sniper vs abyss lakes



Basically I used all the cards used for the Archer Set cards. You can get 190 aspd fairly easy with Two Linen's Gloves. Over here I had to use food(+5 AGI) but in actual fact I only needed +1 AGI to get 190ASPD. Damage is pretty low(dragons yo :( ) but in actual fact if you have the element of the mob you're after it usually goes over 1k+ with 190ASPD. The fact that I used 2x Drosera card on my compo bow is also a problem because Abrasive isn't available. If it is don't bother with Drosera and just put Cruiser and ET AL. I couldn't get The Paper Card as it was very expensive but that would be a very very awesome alternative card which you should get if you can. Also use Ghost Bandana as alternative to Flappy Angel Wings. I usually would have Vanberk Card with Slotted Sunglasses or Binoculars on my Mid and Romantic Leaf on my lower but get Father's White Moustache or anything that can increase your ATK if you can find one.

Build #2 : The Crit Sharpshoot 190 ASPD Build
Headgear:
Upper: Ghost Bandana
Mid: Sunglasses [Vanberk Card] / Binoculars /
Lower: Father's White Moustache / Anything AGI +1/ATK
Weapon: Orc Archer Bow
Armor: Sniping Suit[Ancient Mimic Card]
Garment: Wool Scarf[Baphomet Jr. Card]
Footgear: Fricco's Shoes / Sprint Shoes [Male Thief Bug Card]
Accessory: Linen's Glove[Kukre Card]
Linen's Glove [Zerom Card Card]


crit build ragnarok 99 70
No examples available tho :(

Man I like this build as well especially when Dragon Vest and Dragon Manteau are hard to find and you're in an Abbey PT. Orc Archer Bow with Asperio does so much damage to Necromancers (8k ea?) and the surrounding mobs and when you have bragi it becomes just so awesome. With that said,  you need Abrasives in order to get crit (or dancer?) and that means you're Sharpshoot will be for naught(less damage) most of the time if you do not have abrasive as the Crit will not connect with the maximal damage. Also you need +7 AGI food in order to get 190ASPD so there's also that. (Tho I'm not sure about this one, maybe you just need +3 AGI food but I have not much time in experimenting with it so be my guest to experiment on this!). Also with this built you don't need to find cards but certainly need an alternative character such as a High Priest for Asperio(Holy) or a Sage for Endowing the weapon in various elements. Still it's cheaper than trying to find cards if they are expensive to find.


Build #3 : The Beast Strafe Build
Headgear:
Upper: Apple of Archer
Mid: Sunglasses Robo Eye / Binoculars
Lower: Father's White Moustache / Anything AGI +1/ATK / Gangster Scarf
Weapon: Composite Bow [Kaho Card 2x + Goblin Card 2x]
Armor: Tights [Porcellio Card]
Garment: Dragon Manteau/Wool Scarf [Magmaring Card]
Footgear: Shackles
Accessory: Bloodied Shackle Ball
Linen's Glove [Zerom Card Card]

beast strafing ragnarok
Best Build For One Shotting Cornus/Tatachos/Hillsrion

manuk fild guide

beast strafing hillsiron
One Shotting Em Hillsrion 

beast strafing tatachos

I have AGI and BLESSING during this situation so I might want to test without those again. The problem with this build is you're gonna DS and BS(LOL) really slow so you have to quickly wing away or if its too much of a risk don't even DS when there's other mobs lying around because these guys can one shot you in no time.

I think there's other build I explained fairly well here: Sniper Guide By Kolby

2 comments:

  1. sir,,i try copied your build..my attack with full buff 589..why i DS hillstion just got damage 6-7k?why you got 36k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he use beast strafing skill (link on)

    ReplyDelete